Sunday, March 2, 2014

Hello everyone. I just had birthday and can you believe that someone broke into my car and tried to steal it? They popped out my ignition and broke the mobilizer module. Now I have to spend $600 to get it fixed. So much for a happy birthday. I am so annoyed with people who are too lazy to work and buy their own things but prefer to steal yours. But anyway on a better note I would like to remind everyone that sometimes in life we experience unexpected hardships whether at our own fault or someone else's but we must always remember that troubles don't last always and that God does not put more on us than we can bear. So no matter what you may be going through, trust that God will see you through. Although I go through struggles sometimes I have faith that I will always prevail. I know that struggles only make me stronger as an individual. So do not allow anyone to steal your joy and do not allow other people to dictate your mood. Be the individual that you are meant to be and strive for excellence in all that you endeavor. Pray for those who use or do not appreciate you for they will reap what they sow. Thank God for each day that you live and try to be better each day than you were before. Remember there is always room for improvement. Remember to pray because prayer changes things. And if you can't change the world then change the way you see the world. As always be blessed and prosperous and most importantly always keep God first in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment